1. Goldfarb CA, Yin Y, Gilula LA, Fisher AJ, Boyer MI. Wrist fractures: what the clinician wants to know. Radiology. 2001;219(1):11-28.
2. Brogren E, Hofer M, Petranek M, Dahlin LB, Atroshi I. Fractures of the distal radius in women aged 50 to 75 years: natural course of patient-reported outcome, wrist motion and grip strength between 1 year and 2–4 years after fracture. Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2011;36(7):568-76.
3. Cooney WP, Doybins JH, Linscheid RL. Complications of Colles’ Fracture. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1980;62(4):613-617.
4. Watt CF, Taylor NF, Baskus K. Do Colles’ fracture patients benefit from routine referral to physiotherapy following cast removal? Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2000;120:413-415.
5. Bruder AM, Taylor NF, Dodd KJ, Shields N. Physiotherapy intervention practice patterns used in rehabilitation after distal radial fracture. Physiotherapy. 2013;99(3):233-40.