As physiotherapists are front line workers, Kinatex Sports Physio would like to inform you that after discussions between the Québec government, the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec and the Fédération des cliniques de physiothérapie du Québec, we have decided to halt all services and expertise offered at our clinics with the exception of telerehabilitation and urgent physiotherapy cases, in accordance with the OPPQ’s recommendations, as it is essential that we do not overwhelm the healthcare system.
The Government of Québec wishes to maintain emergency services for its citizens and wants to ensure that hospitals and emergency services are not overwhelmed.
Please note, the telerehabilitation service is offered to urgent and non-urgent cases. Click here to learn more about our telerehabilitation service.
You can view the list of clinics offering emergency services.
We would like to remind you that we have put in place a triage system in order to protect our employees and our patients. Considering the circumstances, we have also put into place exceptional hygiene measures.
What we are doing for you :
- In accordance with the directive from “l’Ordre professionnel des physiothérapeutes du Québec”, services and expertise will be halted in our clinics with the exception of emergencies.
- We fully apply the standards recommended by the “Direction de la Santé publique” and by “l’Ordre professionnel des physiothérapeutes du Québec.”
- All of our therapists will continue to wash their hands before and after treating a patient.
- As always, treatment tables and equipment that touches an individual will be properly cleaned between each use.
- All reception and common area equipment will be cleaned regularly.
- Administrative staff will wash their hands frequently and adequately before drying them completely.
- Above all, everyone will avoid touching their faces.