Established in 1982 and with more than 35 clinics to date, Kinatex Sports Physio is the most important banner in physiotherapy and rehabilitation in Quebec. In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for a Full-Time Physiotherapist for our dynamic team in Promed (Montreal).
At Kinatex, you’ll have the chance to be a part of a multidisciplinary team composed of the greatest number of FCAMPT in Quebec. Furthermore, you will benefit from our mentoring program to increase your expertise.
The role of the physiotherapist :
• Evaluate the patient’s condition;
• Provide information and aid on functional improvement of physical performance through prevention, pain management and treatment of physical limitations and injury while also promoting overall fitness, health and wellness.
• Develop an individualized plan for the client’s recovery based on evidence and scientifically tested techniques to help treat the condition, ailment or injury.
Skills and qualifications :
• Member of OPPQ
• Interest/training in manual therapy (asset)
• Interest in working in a multidisciplinary environment
• Experience in physiotherapy (asset)
• Focused on customer service
• Team spirit
• Full-Time : 35 hours/week
• Availability : Monday to Friday (day/evening)
• Starting date : June 18th, 2018
Please send your resume to Nadine Fontaine – Recruitment Technician – Kinatex Sports Physio at: firstname.lastname@example.org, please specify the offer number: 20180522P.
Fill all fields below to apply.
* Please note that field with an asterisk are mandatory.