- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture
- Neuro-proprioceptive Taping
- Soft Tissue Techniques
Dr. Negin graduated from New York Chiropractic College.
Through years of experience and continuing education, Dr. Negin has training in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture, Rehabilitation Fellowship Level-I, and Work Disability Prevention Program.
Recipient of the following:
- Paul Dougherty award for excellence in the services to chiropractic patients
- New York Chiropractic College Interns award
- Best Chiropractor by Scarborough Mirror Readers’ Choice
Dr. Negin Rabi has worked in hospitals, community centres and private clinics as a Volunteer, Chiropractor and Medical Director.